How To Build Concrete Steps On A Storage Shed
Building concrete stairs for your garden shed using a concrete form and finishing tools.
The keys to building concrete steps on your backyard storage shed are taking time to have the proper set up of the forms and finishing of the concrete. This article describes how to build concrete steps that are 3 risers high or less.
Keep reading to learn how to build concrete steps.
brief how to
In this article, you will find information about:
- Figure Out The Size Of The Concrete Steps
- Prepare The Ground
- Install Flashing
- Build The Form Panels
- Set The Form Panels In Place
- Layout And Install The Steps On The Form
- Pour The Concrete Steps
- Finish The Top Of The Concrete Steps
- Finish The Faces Of The Concrete Steps
- Cure The Concrete