4x7 Lean To Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $14.99
(8 1/2" x 11" Emailed PDF
Postal Mailed Plans: $20.99
(8 1/2" x 11" Postal mailed)
Buy E-MAILED Version
Buy POSTAL-MAILED Version
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4x7 storage shed plans include:
- 6'-5" wall height - This is the most cost effective wall height because it saves on material and allows the home built shed door to be on the front or back walls.
- Home Built Doors - 5'-6" wide home built double doors.
4x7 Lean To Shed Floor Plan
Sample of our 4x7 storage shed plans:
4x7 Lean To Storage Shed Plans Include The Following
- Materials List: Use the included materials list to get pricing and to simplify the ordering of materials.
- Foundations: The plans include wood rail and concrete slab foundations.
- Floor: 2x6 floor joists at 16" on center with 3/4" floor sheathing.
- Walls Framing: 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed.
- Wall Height: The lower shed wall height is 6'-5", the higher wall is just over 7'-8". The exterior height of the shed is 9' when built on the wood rail foundation and about 8' when on a concrete slab.
- Doors: The doors are double doors that are built when building the shed. The shed plans include plans to build the doors.
- Window: There are no windows on the plans but windows can be added on any wall.
- Siding: Textured Plywood siding is what is shown on the plans. You may add or substitute other sidings such as cedar shingles or horizontal lap siding or vinyl siding.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x6's to build the rafters. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. The plans give you a template and dimensions for the birds mouth cut angles.
- Roof Pitch: 4/12, this means that for every 4 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally.
- Roof Overhang: 6" on the front and back. 1" on the sides.
- Roofing = Asphalt shingles or metal roofing may be used.
- Trim = 1x4 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves, facia, and door.
- Floor Load: 50 pounds per square foot for framed floors.
- Roof Snow Load: 40 pounds per square foot. This is more than adequate for most areas. If you live in an area with a high snow load you should check with your local building department for your local snow load. Contact us and we can specify stronger roof framing.