4x20 Lean To Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $25.99
(8 1/2" x 11" Emailed PDF
Postal Mailed Plans: $31.99
(8 1/2" x 11" Postal mailed)
Buy E-MAILED Version
Buy POSTAL-MAILED Version
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE - How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4x20 storage shed plans include:
- 6'-5" Lower wall height - This is the most cost effective wall height because it saves on material and allows the home built shed door to be on the front or back walls.
- Home Built Doors - 5'-6" wide home built double doors.
- 2 Foundations - Wood Skid, concrete slab and Crushed Rock
4x20 Lean To Shed Floor Plan
Sample of our 4x20 storage shed plans:
4x8 Lean To Shed Built in Boulder Colorado
4x16 Lean To Storage Shed Plans Include The Following:
2 Foundations: 4x6 Wood skid, Treated wood floor over gravel base.
Floor: 2x6 floor joists with 3/4" floor sheathing.
Walls Framing: 2x4 framing at 16" on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed.
Wall Height: The shed wall height is 6'-5" and 7'-8".
Doors: Plans are included for home built doors.
Siding: T1-11 siding or similar 4'x8' wood or cement panel siding is specified but you can use any siding you like.
Roof: 2X4 Stick framed roof. Sheeted with 7/16" O.S.B. Plans show
Trim = 1x4 and 1x6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the corners, roof eves, facia, and door.
Floor Load: 50 pounds per square foot for framed floors.
Roof Snow Load: 40 pounds per square foot. This is more than adequate for most areas. If you live in an area with a high snow load you should check with your local building department for your local snow load. Contact us and we can specify stronger roof framing.
FREE Shed Materials List (Click To Download and Print)